Second Moving Portrait Shoot

This time, instead of just filming one person doing loads of things, I filmed 6 people all eating the same sweet. I also used the LED lights as they are supposed to look better in videos. Here is my finished video involving 4 of the original videos I shot (I couldn’t work out how to make a 6 shot video and found making a quadrant a lot easier.

I still had a few issues when shooting – I used 2 LED lights and had them both on 15 on the little back monitor and still found the shots to be incredibly bright. I have since dulled them down in Premiere Pro and turned down the exposure and white balance but I still do not like the harsh white light that comes off them as much. Some of the people I recorded did not show many expressions when I filmed them so I decided not to use them – I wanted the most expressive people so that you could compare the 4 videos.

Even though the shots are a little bright, I am happy with my final product and find it incredibly interesting comparing everyone’s reactions as they all started eating the sweets at the same time. I also like how all the people look at the camera as it makes it more personal, adding to the interest of the video.

One thought on “Second Moving Portrait Shoot